If you haven’t heard, the wireless landscape is changing…again. UHF spectrum is like beachfront property, and we’re about to have less of it available along with increasing numbers of people wanting to “live” there. It can be confusing and frightening, but never fear! Shure has been aware of and involved in every step of the auction, and we’re here to help guide you through this new wireless frontier.
Post-Auction Wireless Spectrum Update
The FCC Incentive Auction of 600 MHz band spectrum has concluded. Shure experts discuss what wireless users need to know about available spectrum and transition deadlines, and answer your questions.
Thanks for watching our recent webinar about the 600 MHz Incentive Auction. Here is some additional information that you may find useful.
- Shure Incentive Auction Resource Center – www.shure.com/incentiveauction
- Shure 600 MHz Rebate – www.shure.com/wirelessrebate
- VIDEO: 600 MHz Auction – What Happened? – https://youtu.be/bSswY_rAyHo
- VIDEO: How to tell if your Shure gear is affected – https://youtu.be/KVw6xt1ZMzE
- FCC Incentive Auction page – www.fcc.gov/incentiveauction
- FCC List of New TV Channel Assignments – http://data.fcc.gov/download/incentive-auctions/Transition_Files/Post_Auction_Paramters.xlsx
- FCC List of Transition Phase Assignments – http://data.fcc.gov/download/incentive-auctions/Transition_Files/Phase_Assignment_Closing_PN.csv
We hope that this information will help you (or your clients) to continue using wireless microphones and personal monitors with confidence. If you have any questions, please contact us. For technical support, email us at email@example.com. For questions about the wireless rebate, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.