It’s been over a month since we returned from InfoComm 2014 in Las Vegas, but we are still riding high from all the great things that happened at the show. From the moment the doors opened on the convention floor to the final minute of the last day, there was barely a second when our booth wasn’t packed with people. And that’s the way we like it!
It’s always a thrill to be able to introduce a new product on the floor of a trade show. This year, we had three items making their U.S. debut at InfoComm so it was an especially exciting time at our booth. The display for QLX-D™ Digital Wireless, our newest wireless offering, was constantly swarmed with people interested to learn about its incredible spectral efficiency and networking capabilities. ShurePlus Channels™, our first iOS application, had people buzzing. And for those installers looking for a permanent discussion solution, the sleek look and versatility of the DC 5900 F flush mount was a hit.
If the crowds and general buzz weren’t enough of a reason for us to walk away with our heads held high, the awards were. We took away an astounding six awards for various products, old and new:
- Church Production Magazine named QLX-D one of The Top 5 Products for Churches from InfoComm, stating that it “appears a well-timed product introduction, in light of recent announcements by the FCC about the pending contraction of wireless frequencies available to churches.”
- rAVe Publications announced that our Microflex® Product Line as the winner of their 2014 Reader’s Choice Awards.
- Pro Audio Group named ShurePlus Channels as one of the Best of Show.
- Sound & Video Contactor awarded QLX-D Digital Wireless their Best of Show nod.
- Systems Contractor News gave an Installation Product Award to Microflex Wireless™ in the Most Innovative Audio Hardware: Microphone/Amplifier category.
- Verrex Global Global Conferencing and Communications Systems list QLX-D as one of the Top 10 Products at InfoComm.
The DC 5900 and QLX-D are currently shipping. The ShurePlus Channels app is available for download in the iTunes store.